- Please submit all artwork as a PDF file only
- Please outline all fonts to paths
- Include 3mm bleed
- Include crop marks
- Do not include colour bar or page info
- Registration marks may be required for foiling
- All fonts must be set at 6pt or larger for best results.
- For reverse type on a solid fill, the font needs to be 7pt or larger
- Any thin strokes and terminals found in script and italic fonts all need to be set to 0.25pt or larger
- Tracking needs to be increased to atleast +5 to allow for the impression made into the paper
- All text must be converted to curves/paths
- Any isolated dots must be 0.5pt or larger
- All hand drawn images need to be converted to line art
- Scanned images need to be a minimum of 300dpi at 100% in size. The highest resolution up to 600dpi is prefered.
- All images need to be converted to bitmap mode.
- The use of solid fill (The coverage of ink in your artwork) needs to be considered carefully. Letterpress can't always successfully reproduce large block areas of colour
- A large ink coverage will limit the amount of impression into the stock. If you are unsure, please send your artwork for review by our team.
- All colours used in your artwork must be Pantone Uncoated Spot Colours.
- Letterpress will not recognise CMYK or RGB colours
- Black Ink should be set as Process Black Uncoated Swatch
- White ink printing on a black or dark stock is not available as the stock will show through the white ink. If you would like to use a dark stock we suggest a metalic ink or hot foil.
- Some of the best Letterpress results are printed in one or two colours.
Bite & Kiss
- The depression or indentation that happens in the paper's surface during letterpress with a heavy impression is called a bite, a light press is called a kiss.
- Carefully consider the amount of bite you require in conjunction with the card stock you would like to use. A heavy bite can show through on the reverse side of the stock. If you are unsure, please contact our team for advice.
- A blind impression can be used to create an image without the use of ink.
- The best result for a blind impression is using a heavy weighted stock and large lettering or image.
Need help with design!
Let's create your brand image.
Order design in 3 easy steps and save $$$'s on artwork services.
Let our professional designers do the artwork creation to your brief. We have a state of the art studio to convert great ideas into unforgettable memories to your customers. Our designers will create something you`ll love. Price - $15 Flexible design turnaround. Print-ready files and full copyright.
Price - $20
Flexible design turnaround.
Print-ready files and full copyright.
Order Your Custom Design
We provide Free Artwork design services on DL Envelopes at Uthara Print. A standard DL envelope measures 110mm x 220mm. This is what most people consider a "letter envelope" and fits A4 paper folded into thirds. Business 'With Compliments' slips are designed to fit inside a DL envelope and usually measure 210mm x 99mm. Buy DL envelopes at every day low prices at Uthara Print. Shop online now for plain face, window faced, recycled and coloured DL envelopes. We provide Ultra High Quality cheap, office envelope printing, DL Envelope printing and business envelope printing. If you need envelopes printed, order online now on our website here at utharaprint.com.au. A fantastic range of traditional white, ivory and coloured DL envelopes at wholesale prices. Available with gummed, peel & seal and self-seal. Prices exclude GST and delivery We also print one spot colour. Our envelopes are Australian made! Fast Turnaround printing Australia wide delivery.
You might also like...
LetterheadsOur premium quality letterheads are the centrepiece of any stationery set, unifying all documents under one brand.
Business CardsA business card is a mini representation of your business and we’ve got everything you need to build the perfect card.
PostersPosters are a great way to get a strong, impactful message out to the world, enjoy our selection of indoor and outdoor stocks.
Folded LeafletsFrom informational pamphlets to small pricing brochures, we’ve got a variety of folded leaflets to suit your clients.