- Please submit all artwork as a PDF file only
- Please outline all fonts to paths
- Include 3mm bleed
- Include crop marks
- Do not include colour bar or page info
- Registration marks may be required for foiling
- All fonts must be set at 6pt or larger for best results.
- For reverse type on a solid fill, the font needs to be 7pt or larger
- Any thin strokes and terminals found in script and italic fonts all need to be set to 0.25pt or larger
- Tracking needs to be increased to atleast +5 to allow for the impression made into the paper
- All text must be converted to curves/paths
- Any isolated dots must be 0.5pt or larger
- All hand drawn images need to be converted to line art
- Scanned images need to be a minimum of 300dpi at 100% in size. The highest resolution up to 600dpi is prefered.
- All images need to be converted to bitmap mode.
- The use of solid fill (The coverage of ink in your artwork) needs to be considered carefully. Letterpress can't always successfully reproduce large block areas of colour
- A large ink coverage will limit the amount of impression into the stock. If you are unsure, please send your artwork for review by our team.
- All colours used in your artwork must be Pantone Uncoated Spot Colours.
- Letterpress will not recognise CMYK or RGB colours
- Black Ink should be set as Process Black Uncoated Swatch
- White ink printing on a black or dark stock is not available as the stock will show through the white ink. If you would like to use a dark stock we suggest a metalic ink or hot foil.
- Some of the best Letterpress results are printed in one or two colours.
Bite & Kiss
- The depression or indentation that happens in the paper's surface during letterpress with a heavy impression is called a bite, a light press is called a kiss.
- Carefully consider the amount of bite you require in conjunction with the card stock you would like to use. A heavy bite can show through on the reverse side of the stock. If you are unsure, please contact our team for advice.
- A blind impression can be used to create an image without the use of ink.
- The best result for a blind impression is using a heavy weighted stock and large lettering or image.
Need help with design!
Let's create your brand image.
Order design in 3 easy steps and save $$$'s on artwork services.
Let our professional designers do the artwork creation to your brief. We have a state of the art studio to convert great ideas into unforgettable memories to your customers. Our designers will create something you`ll love. Price - $15 Flexible design turnaround. Print-ready files and full copyright.
Price - $20
Flexible design turnaround.
Print-ready files and full copyright.
Order Your Custom Design
Free Artwork design service on Envelopes at Uthara Print! Slightly bigger than a DL envelope, a DLX envelope is 120mm x 235mm, very commonly used for mail outs as it fits plenty more documents than the standard DL envelope. Most commonly used envelopes type in business stationery include plain face and window face with the option of using a secretive paper stock. Buy DLX envelopes online from Uthara Print at every day low prices. Browse our range which includes a plain face, window faced and kraft DLX envelopes. We provide High Quality printed DLX envelopes. Uthara Print can help you add your company Logo and address to our range of window or plain face. Envelopes reflect the communication of your company and it directly reflects your brand, image and professionalism of your business. Don't settle for less than our excellent full-colour printing on Australian made quality envelopes. DLX Envelopes, 120x235mm, white, Peel N Seal, secretive or non-secretive, plain or with window, printed PMS colours. Prices exclude GST and delivery We also print one spot colour. Our envelopes are Australian made! Fast Turnaround printing Australia wide delivery.
You might also like...
LetterheadsOur premium quality letterheads are the centrepiece of any stationery set, unifying all documents under one brand.
Business CardsA business card is a mini representation of your business and we’ve got everything you need to build the perfect card.
PostersPosters are a great way to get a strong, impactful message out to the world, enjoy our selection of indoor and outdoor stocks.
Folded LeafletsFrom informational pamphlets to small pricing brochures, we’ve got a variety of folded leaflets to suit your clients.